Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Wark Shop

The Wark Shop 10 years 5 months ago #693

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 15
Friends, if you have attended any of the OVBSAOC rallies you've likely seen the following dapper gentleman in attendance, often aboard his faithful M20.

It's our man Bob Wark, and we're proud to have Bob as a long time member and supporter of the OVBSAOC. Now, at first you might suspect that Bob earns his living as a male model, but that's not the case. Nope, instead Mr. Wark is owner and operator of The Wark Shop, specializing in motorcycle painting and sidecar sales and professional installation.

Folks, I don't have to remind you of the dire straights of our economy these days, so when it comes time to invest in something involving our chosen hobby, let's remember those folks such as Bob who try to make a living providing services for us. Check him out, at www.warkshop.com. The man does amazing work, and is just plain fun to talk to.
Yes, the Avatar image is an actual picture of me - back when I was younger and handsomer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Wark Shop 9 years 3 months ago #1004

• clarkthespark
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
I saw some of his paint work and it is really good. Also, he knows quite a bit about H-D iron-head Sportsters, and has one hooked up to a sidecar.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds